•  

Morning Fewbie Scenic Drive - Sands and Wadis Trek - RAK - 25 Mar 2023

Frederic

it was an amazing drive indeed@Frederic. The convoy spirit mixed with the precision planning and execution. The water crossing was the cherry on top.

One thing though, I noticed you forgot to mention one convoy member that was driving the Renault Captur. 🤣

@imranaasghar81 thanks for sweeping. Please don’t forget to post the pictures of all the car parts you picked up from the drive! I can’t seem to locate my exhaust. 

See you in the next drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This was my first scenic drive and my first wadi drive. Thanks @Fredericfor selecting a great route which also included my first water crossing (not counting sheikh zayed road after a drizzle 😁). Had a very enjoyable and peaceful drive. Special thanks to @imranaasghar81 and @Vanessa8580for getting me out of a brambly surprise which I got for taking the wrong line over a dune. Thanks to all for the great videos and pics. Sharing below a few I took. 

IMG_1854.JPG.541fc9359ecf33f731f33b2dff090c55.JPGIMG_1851.JPG.61184868742c41aac2d0beb82b4bfbef.JPGIMG_1850.JPG.64a86aa08ff91dc4a52359a207afdd40.JPGimage.jpeg.54899de57f00d7a77a2394b8b1c5dd84.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

This drive was wonderful hours spent in a less explored part of the UAE for me and my wife. Thanks again @Frederic for your calmness and well organised drive. Also thanks for your great sidekick @Vanessa8580 as guiding me through the wadi.

See you guys soon again

20230325_112806.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Sure thing man the pics are with the listing on Ebay! :-)

8 hours ago, Mike M. said:

it was an amazing drive indeed@Frederic. The convoy spirit mixed with the precision planning and execution. The water crossing was the cherry on top.

One thing though, I noticed you forgot to mention one convoy member that was driving the Renault Captur. 🤣

@imranaasghar81 thanks for sweeping. Please don’t forget to post the pictures of all the car parts you picked up from the drive! I can’t seem to locate my exhaust. 

See you in the next drive.

Hey! Yep pics are on ebay with the listing :-)

Important Information

Terms of use