•  

Morning Fewbie Scenic Drive - Sands and Wadis Trek - RAK - 25 Mar 2023

Frederic

Unfortunately I need drop @Frederic due to my wife being kept in hospital overnight. 

Enjoy the scenic drive I’m sure it will be epic. 

25 minutes ago, Gary F said:

Unfortunately I need drop @Frederic due to my wife being kept in hospital overnight. 

Enjoy the scenic drive I’m sure it will be epic. 

Wishing her all the best @Gary F see you in the sand soon again 

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi All,

apologies, my confirmation was premature. I really wanted to go, so biting my elbows now. But due to sleep deprivation throughout the week my body said no.

have a great drive, I hope there will be a similar one soon.

see you.

best,

Andrei

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Frederic - this is undoubtedly one of the most diverse route i have been on, surely wouldn't have missed the chance to lead a drive here.  

Dear Sand Sailors

@george charbel@Pacific @Misha Puskar @Sebb @Stan @Chris Wing @Rk ram

please find below the details of the drive. 

Meeting Time: 7am

Channel : 3

Drive Plan: In general as already shared by Frederic. Just one point to add - me and Fred have a bet on who will reach the destination later. No, we arent counting on your refusals 😀 but ability of convoy to find the most scenic spots and get some mesmerizing shots of nature. Ofcourse, being a big hearted person i am, i decided to give a head start to my old(er) brother 😘. So, make sure you are coming with your eyes wide open and cameras well set, as i dont want to lose this bet.

Convoy Order (a bit re-ordered, to ensure we win).

1. Varun Mehndiratta in Maroob Rubicon

2. Miguel Codes- Jeep Red will be our SL

3. Misha Puskar - Jeep Wrangler 4D Grey

4. R K Ram - Xterra

5. Pacific - Jeep 2DR White at centre will be supporting the drive.

6. Charbel George Jeep White

7. Sebb - Safari White

8. Stan Wrangler 4D Green

9.  Chris Wings in FJ Cruiser will be sweeping the convoy. 

See you all tomo. Take good rest and kill the snooze switch on your alarm clocks :) 

• Like (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

Thanks @Frederic - this is undoubtedly one of the most diverse route i have been on, surely wouldn't have missed the chance to lead a drive here.  

Dear Sand Sailors

@george charbel@Pacific@Andrei S@Misha Puskar@Rk ram@Stan@Chris Wing@Mark B@Hugo@Sebbplease find below the details of the drive. 

Meeting Time: 7am

Channel : 3

Drive Plan: In general as already shared by Frederic. Just one point to add - me and Fred have a bet on who will reach the destination later. No, we arent counting on your refusals 😀 but ability of convoy to find the most scenic spots and get some mesmerizing shots of nature. Ofcourse, being a big hearted person i am, i decided to give a head start to my old(er) brother 😘. So, make sure you are coming with your eyes wide open and cameras well set, as i dont want to lose this bet.

Convoy Order (a bit re-ordered, to ensure we win).

1. Varun Mehndiratta in Maroob Rubicon

2. Hugo - FJ Cruiser Red will be our SL.

3. Misha Puskar - Jeep Wrangler 4D Grey

4. RK Ram - Xterra 

5. Sebb - Safari White

6.  Pacific - Jeep 2DR White will be supporting the convoy at centre and will also be responsible for Hall of Fame ( or does it starts with "Sh", clicking pics of all refusals/stucks :))

7.  Stan Wrangler 4D Green

8. George Charbel - Jeep 2DR White

9. Andrei  in Jeep 2DR Green

10. Mark B  in Jeep Gladiator

11. Chris Wings in FJ Cruiser will be sweeping the convoy. 

See you all tomo. Take good rest and kill the snooze switch on your alarm clocks :) 

Hi Varun,

as per my message above, I won’t be able to attend. Sorry.

as a separate note, based on my previous drive with Stan, his car color is superb. Jokes aside, I really like it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

2 minutes ago, Andrei S said:

Hi Varun,

as per my message above, I won’t be able to attend. Sorry.

as a separate note, based on my previous drive with Stan, his car color is superb. Jokes aside, I really like it.

Thanks Andrei, noted it after posting the details. Take care, hope to see you sometime soon.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Miguel Codes said:

Hello guys. Sorry for adding to waitlist so late. I just got to dubai. I do not mind to wait till tonight midnight or tomorrow early to fill any empty space available

Hi @Miguel Codes we have a couple of drop outs so if interested feel free to join in at 7am. 

Important Information

Terms of use