•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 26 March 2023

Gaurav

Thank you @Gaurav, @Davie Chase and @Simon D for the amazing and enjoyable drive.

and well done everyone, you were driving nicely so I didn’t have any chance to use my new shovel  😅

I uploaded the photos 👇 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1685-newbie-faqa-dubai-26-march-2023/

Edited by Ishak
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

25 minutes ago, Ishak said:

Thank you @Gaurav, @Davie Chase and @Simon D for the amazing and enjoyable drive.

and well done everyone, you were driving nicely so I didn’t have any chance to use my new shovel  😅

I uploaded the photos 👇 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1685-newbie-faqa-dubai-26-march-2023/

Awesome pictures, thank you so much for them 👍🙌🙏

• Like (+1) 3

@Gaurav thank you for an amazing drive today really enjoyed the mixed terrain. Thanks also for letting me take the briefing it was an honour to be able to do so.

@Ishak great second lead, you followed the instructions like a pro and kept us all on a safe track throughout the drive.

@Simon D you were superb in the CF position managing all refusals and the one stuck of the day, well done mate great job.

@Jenise Felicia @Mohit Gurnani @martin moody @Patrick @Xavi Moyano @FERNANDO SYRIO  @Marketa Dobesova @Felix Obst  @Rk ram @Joseph Raju you guys drove amazingly well making the support teams job so much easier, hope you all had a fantastic drive and enjoyed it as much as we did. Have a great rest of your weekend and hope to see you all again in the sand very soon.

Thanks Davie C..

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

What an amazing drive again 🤩

Thank you, @Gaurav, @Davie Chase, and @Simon D for a great and safe driving experience, and especially for all the encouragement during some of the challenging dunes. You always take the fear away from me and that's such an amazing feeling 🙏☺️! Cannot wait for the next drive already!

image.jpeg.b73b938d205756fa1358fb2592fca288.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you @Gaurav for brilliant newbie drive. It was a perfect start for the absolute newbies.  Even learn new techniques from this drive. 

@Ishak amazing second lead. Good work.

@Simon D great support 

@Davie Chase our new lead as perfect sweep😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use