•  

Grand Iftar Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 2 Apr 2023

Gaurav

Welcome to Grand Iftar Drive - It's once in a year opportunity for all off-roaders in UAE to meet and sit in one place to enjoy Grand Iftar together.

It's being held in coordination with most off-road clubs and approx. 400-500 off-road cars show up every year.

Whether you are fasting or not, it's a must to attend to watch the union of off-roaders and witness the love and respect that everyone shares in this small world of off-roading in UAE. Please feel free to join us with your friends and family with your Iftari & a little extra to share with others.

Please do not litter as it kills beautiful wildlife, so please carry enough garbage liners to pack the trash.

Grand Iftar 2023.jpg

Drive Details

Level:  ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME

When:  2 April 2023, Sunday

Meeting time: 5:30 PM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3zBbCKDhDnE3Hygd6

Gathering Venue: https://goo.gl/maps/aMni2oVeVhCydVwt8 (24°47'50.5"N - 55°23'52.6"E)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Iftar food and drinks for yourself and a little extra to share, camping chairs, mat, etc.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

UNLIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 7

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 3/22/2023 at 3:10 PM, Gaurav said:

Welcome to Grand Iftar Drive - It's once in a year opportunity for all off-roaders in UAE to meet and sit in one place to enjoy Grand Iftar together.

It's being held in coordination with most off-road clubs and approx. 400-500 off-road cars show up every year.

Whether you are fasting or not, it's a must to attend to watch the union of off-roaders and witness the love and respect that everyone shares in this small world of off-roading in UAE. Please feel free to join us with your friends and family with your Iftari & a little extra to share with others.

Please do not litter as it kills beautiful wildlife, so please carry enough garbage liners to pack the trash.

Grand Iftar 2023.jpg

Drive Details

Level:  ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME

When:  2 April 2023, Sunday

Meeting time: 5:30 PM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/aMni2oVeVhCydVwt8 (24°47'50.5"N - 55°23'52.6"E)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Iftar food and drinks for yourself and a little extra to share, camping chairs, mat, etc.

Approximate finish time: 8:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

UNLIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

@Gaurav, I’m unable to join this event. Is it because I am in another drive on Saturday? 

1 hour ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

@Gaurav, I’m unable to join this event. Is it because I am in another drive on Saturday? 

No worries @Marketa Dobesovait's indeed because of the one-drive per weekend restriction. Just add yourself to the waitlist and we will move everyone in the going list. The more people the merrier !

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 minutes ago, Frederic said:

No worries @Marketa Dobesovait's indeed because of the one-drive per weekend restriction. Just add yourself to the waitlist and we will move everyone in the going list. The more people the merrier !

Thank you, @Frederic, unfortunately, I can’t add myself to the waiting list either. I guess it’s restricted for me as I am in the Saturday night drive already :(. 

2 minutes ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

Thank you, @Frederic, unfortunately, I can’t add myself to the waiting list either. I guess it’s restricted for me as I am in the Saturday night drive already :(. 

image.png.d1a8ae3a4346f72f781bafbb0dc6bc1b.png

Looks like you have put yourself in "manage" :) 

If you click on "leave event", and then click on "add to waitlist" it should work. If not Gaurav can add you manually, no worries.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 minutes ago, Frederic said:

image.png.d1a8ae3a4346f72f781bafbb0dc6bc1b.png

Looks like you have put yourself in "manage" :) 

If you click on "leave event", and then click on "add to waitlist" it should work. If not Gaurav can add you manually, no worries.

No idea how I managed that 😀 I think I’m now finally in the waiting list 👍👍

Thank you fur your help Frederic 🙏🙏🙏

Single drive restriction stays from Mon 7:00 PM - Wed 11:59 PM.

On Thu - 00:00 AM all waitlists will automatically move to RSVP if the drive isn't full yet.

So @Marketa Dobesova you will be moved to the RSVP list in the next 5 hours for this Iftar gathering.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

16 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Single drive restriction stays from Mon 7:00 PM - Wed 11:59 PM.

On Thu - 00:00 AM all waitlists will automatically move to RSVP if the drive isn't full yet.

So @Marketa Dobesova you will be moved to the RSVP list in the next 5 hours for this Iftar gathering.

Thank you, @Gaurav, still learning the process here ☺️

Important Information

Terms of use