•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 1 April 2023

M.Seidam

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Dekuji Dekuji Dekuji @M.Seidam for a super adventurous and marvelous night drive! I really enjoyed it, especially the beautiful spots for our breaks, just breathtaking 🥰.

Thank you, @Tom Vfor a perfect track and thank you, @Xavi Moyano for great night lights 😁.

It was wonderfully spent night with all of you, thank you for being such an amazing community  🧡.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you all and special thank you for @M.Seidam for rescue and lending me his battery to get my car out of the middle of the desert. Even after all gone, he waited with me till the technician complete my battery swap job.

my apology to all convoy member for delay occurred. It was learning experience and we now know that in order to get Jeep startup we need to replace the entire battery( jump start seems not enough for Jeep) if dies it gone :)

• Well Done (+2) 2

14 minutes ago, MohamedSherif said:

my apology to all convoy member for delay occurred.

No need for apology my friend , these things can happen to any one of us and in   Carnity we all enter together and leave together and no one is left behind 😉

• Like (+1) 2

Trip Report 

Thank you all for joining the night drive.It was a great pleasure meeting new peaple and much more catching up with older ones . Arriving 20 min earlier and seeing couple of you already deflated and flagged up says how much passion you have brought along and respect to the punctuality and as a matter of fact every one was on time truly appreciated. after proper breifing we hit the track under the half moon light and the remaining half was illuminated by the convoy lights. The initial testing of the convoy response was truly impressive especially for @Saverio Arena who took the challenge to have his first Newbie drive in the night and who did very well throghout, couple refusals were normal and you recovered yourself amazingly well which says it all how attentive and focused you were upon the precise communication with the team.very well done. @Cristian very nice self recovery on the semiflat soft patch which was a good apportunity to feel of the difference between the 2WD and 4WD. 😉. @Marketa Dobesova  Vitani .. most welcome 😉it was pleasure meeting you. you drove flawless . your communication and clarity was spot on. keep it up. @Xavi Moyano pleasure seeing you for the first time too. i believe you have enjoyed it safely.well done.  @Mohit Gurnani and @Patrick the fellow FJC respectively. flawless drive gentlemen pleasure meeting you guys and same goes for @FERNANDO SYRIO very well done, @Arsalan Ehsan thank you for the tip and help when we exhanged the batries to @MohamedSherif wrangler toward the end of the drive at Riche's bar break. which was the fastest solution. getting to the nearest exit was backwords taking the sabkha to babshams exit instead of intended last exit.

@Tom V you have done great job as a second lead keeping the newbie convoy out of troubles several times and on time upon my instructions thank you dear.

@Imteeaz your suppost as a center forward was truly impressive and for me it was expected from a helpfull and attentive person like you. cangratulations for being officially now in the support team 👋 truly pleasure to have you in any drive buddy.

last but not least special thanks to @Kailas for supporting the convoy at the back which made my task at ease leading. good to see you my friend after quite a while.

all and all it was a lovely night drive. i enjoyed it very much and i hope you did as well .

till we meet again take care and be safe 

Seidam

https://youtu.be/yFjLF8-I1cg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use