•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - High speed drama III - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Sharjah - 1 Apr 23

Dear Sand Sailors

After more than 6 months, High Speed Drama series is back again to where it all started - Tawi Nazwa. 

Most of us have already been to Tawi Nazwa, clicked some nice pics on top of Pink Rock and had fun rolling through nice bowls that this area offers. It was all good for NB and FB drives.

With this drive, we will take adventure to another level by adding lot more gas and thrill to this route well travelled. And to add to the drama, we aspire to climb all the way to the top of Big Red and have some fun around the place (ofcourse while ensuring Safety as our top priority). So get ready to make your engine roar and fulfil our Need For Speed.

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above 

When:  1st April'23, Saturday

Meeting time:  6:00 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/DoxKyeDK91NFEGyy9

Approximate finish time: 10:30AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - High speed drama III - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Sharjah - 1 Apr 23

@Ishak @Gurcharan Mehta @Joseph Raju @Patrick van der Loo @Ahmad Nerat @Mahmoud Taha @Benjamin @Tharun Kumar V @Krishna R @Ali Abas

Thanks all for RSVPing for the drive. This is a highly versatile and diverse terrain - scalable to any level with potential to explore all elements of off-roading - ridge riding, criss crossing, steep climbs and some really awesome bowls to explore.

We have all been to this place and explored these beautiful features that Tawi Nazwa offers. At NB/FB level, usually, we handle these challenges on One at a time concept. Plan for this drive is to try and experience them while maintaining a continuous flow of vehicles at a good pace - so it will be a good test of our off-roading skills, ability to handle our vehicles, radio communication and convoy discipline.  

Its been a while i have been in this area, so i am really looking forward to it. 

Please ensure that your vehicle are set for the challenge and you are well rested for the drive. 

Looking forward to see you this saturday. 

Cheers

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 3/28/2023 at 12:57 PM, Varun Mehndiratta said:

@Ishak @Gurcharan Mehta @Joseph Raju @Patrick van der Loo @Ahmad Nerat @Mahmoud Taha @Benjamin @Tharun Kumar V @Krishna R @Ali Abas

Thanks all for RSVPing for the drive. This is a highly versatile and diverse terrain - scalable to any level with potential to explore all elements of off-roading - ridge riding, criss crossing, steep climbs and some really awesome bowls to explore.

We have all been to this place and explored these beautiful features that Tawi Nazwa offers. At NB/FB level, usually, we handle these challenges on One at a time concept. Plan for this drive is to try and experience them while maintaining a continuous flow of vehicles at a good pace - so it will be a good test of our off-roading skills, ability to handle our vehicles, radio communication and convoy discipline.  

Its been a while i have been in this area, so i am really looking forward to it. 

Please ensure that your vehicle are set for the challenge and you are well rested for the drive. 

Looking forward to see you this saturday. 

Cheers

@Varun Mehndiratta unfortunately I won't able to join the drive with u guys. I'll put all offroad activities on hold till end of Ramadan unless there were drives at night.  plz enjoy and take a lot of pics

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 3

2 hours ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

Although I was looking forward to the drive, I am unfortunately having to withdraw as the lead suggested I go to a lower level. Have a fun drive

It's a good and safe practice to join a lower-level drive after a big gap and it's even more advisable when you have a change of vehicle too.

As you have had 1 FB plus in Sep 2022, that's why Varun took this call, if it was 5-6 FB+ then it would have been passable but with caution.

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Good Morning Sailors

Few more hours of slogging and we will in weekend. For me somehow these few hours are going to be a bit longer - have some work commitment till late in eve, so thought of posting details before I get engrossed again with the grind. 

Channel : 4

Meeting time : 6am

Convoy Order

Varun

@Krishna R

@Ishak

@Patrick van der Loo

@Mahmoud Taha

@Tharun Kumar V

@Benjamin 

@Joseph Raju

See you all tomo. Have fun Friday. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Varun Mehndiratta for amazing drive.

it was really nice to explore pink rock and big red area with short and wonderful convoy.  For me switching the positions was a brilliant idea to find out the challenges in each position. 

@Krishna R, @Ishak, @Patrick van der Loo, @Mahmoud Taha, @Tharun Kumar V and @Benjamin Nice to meet again and drive with you all guys. Have a nice weekend.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use