•  
Advertise here

'Off-road' shoes shop :)

18 minutes ago, Felix Obst said:

And one other point to add if you don’t like the military style - check the under armour ones. 

FCE256B5-BA30-48CC-820D-A21A2691B0EC.jpeg

Thank you, @Felix Obst, nice ones 👍

On 4/27/2023 at 11:38 AM, Patrick said:

I have been using these for my offroad drives for the past 2 months:

https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B082862R3F?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1&psc=1

These are fairly high and I have no issues even walking up relatively steep slip faces of dunes without getting in any sand at all. In fact, I can't remember ever having sand inside when taking the shoes off. Amazon offers 30 days return on them, so it was no risk buying them. I use size US 11, and they fit true to size. 

They are also quite lightweight and fairly breathable (no sweaty feet).

Whatever shoes you buy, make sure you invest in a few pairs of quality Merino Wool socks, they are excellent both in the heat and cold and will keep moisture away from your feet. Very popular for both winter and summer hiking. The worst socks you can wear inside boots are cotton socks as they will trap moisture. 

Make sure you ventilate your boots well between uses, leaving them in the sunshine e.g. balcony so they are well aired out.

Why all these shoes are only for men or men size 🥺🥲😔 So far, I did not find anything below 39 😒

• Confused (0) 1

On 4/25/2023 at 4:14 PM, Looper said:

Decathlon may be the answer for you.

image.png.8addf9d5320c2ca7e5764b51b54c4253.pngimage.png.abbff4f5d340a33aa0e01f690f1440e7.png

Hey @Looper, thanks a lot for your advice again, indeed, this was for me the only option and I bought them today!!! 🤩

• Well Done (+2) 1