•  
Advertise here

Safely storing your off-road gear

Ace hardware have some. I washed it using Stainless Steel Scourers to remove the garden words to make it ready for off-road 

• Like (+1) 3

I find soft tool bags a lot useful to store things in the vehicle. They are much more easy to carry plus you can place theM anywhere and they won’t move much and they don’t break. In my current setup I have a trolly tool bag containing random stuff + Amazon Basics backpack tool bag with actual tools + Ace Tool bag with kinetic rope and 3 piece shovel. All of this goes behind the bench seat if my Jeep and there isn’t any space for them to move from there. Silver lining of the puny trunk of a 2 door Jeep JL. 

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

10 hours ago, Mark B said:

Always love to show off the back board, one of the first things I made for Gladis there is storage attached to the back too 😊😊😊

5FF369D2-2784-49BF-9FF8-87171B7F88E8.jpeg

@Mark B I have been wondering how gladiator guys store their gear. I guess this is one way of doing it! 

looks visually appealing and safe! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Mark B said:

Always love to show off the back board, one of the first things I made for Gladis there is storage attached to the back too 😊😊😊

5FF369D2-2784-49BF-9FF8-87171B7F88E8.jpeg

Your photoshop skill is amazing @Mark B 👍🏼 looks real 😅.

Edited by Ishak
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mark B said:

Haha cheeky!  I made it with my own two hands, it’s very dusty now and had a Jack strapped in front of it but it’s still there 

It’s just amazing and leaves lots of space for special camping trips or long drives needing Jerry cans etc 

For jlu riders also like the setup @Ranjan Das has with all the locked in drawers and @Juan R idea of locking shovel under rear seat (though not sure if it works with passengers in vehicle) - it’s not only being able to secure but also being able to keep it as is during the week, m too lazy to take out and keep thinks back. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

With this inspiration @Mark B I finally got around to making a similar setup this weekend. No pics yet as it needs  sanding and painting. But it held up very well on this weekends drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Gary F said:

With this inspiration @Mark B I finally got around to making a similar setup this weekend. No pics yet as it needs  sanding and painting. But it held up very well on this weekends drive. 

Amazing!! look forward to seeing it mate!  😎😎

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/22/2023 at 10:13 PM, Mark B said:

Amazing!! look forward to seeing it mate!  😎😎

@Mark B Painted, dried and installed. Will Be testing next weekend.  

IMG_7487.jpeg

IMG_7489.jpeg

Edited by Gary F
  • Like (+1) 4