•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Nahil to Qudra - AD/DXB 13 May 2023

M.Seidam

@Davie Chaseand @M.Seidam It was an excellent chosen drive. I enjoyed it a lot, even my son was so happy first 2 hours. Unfortunately his stomach wasn’t so strong, but he was fine on way home.  Our community is amazing, both of your proven it today, you are good ambassadors of our values. Always i feel safe that each Saturday morning drive there are at least 10 comrades ready to support each other.. the best part of live in Dubai:)

everybody did a fantastic job, we flu today, definitely it was a higher level than fewbie one, have a great weekend and see the next one.

Edited by Jaro Tuzinsky
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@Jaro Tuzinsky thanks for the kind words and glad your son was feeling better. Glad you had an enjoyable drive. 

@M.Seidam love the Gaia YouTube video need some instructions no how to do that 👍😀

• Like (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

Thankyou  @M.Seidam for allowing me the honor and privilege to lead your FB drive today. it was amazing fun with just over 81 km covered, stopped for only 27 minutes and most of the KM's covered were in the sand and not on the subcar.

We had a little of everything today with so medium range dunes and some technical smaller dunes. The Convoy outperformed itself and made the drive super smooth with only one slight stuck and a couple of refusals which allowed us to cover such a long distance.

Excellent Sweep by @Jaro Tuzinsky until we had to exit you, hope your little one is feeling better now.

Due to the above @Benjamin stepped up to the plate and got a n instant promotion to sweep, which as expected was performed flawlessly.

@Looper thanks for all the support in the middle of the convoy handling all the minor refusals and one stuck effortlessly amazing job thanks mate. 

Thank you to our amazing convoy @FERNANDO SYRIO  @Glenn W  @Bravoecho @Rk ram @Stumpy Paj @Gary F @Benjamin @Jaro Tuzinsky you guys killed it out there today, very impressive driving by you all, thank you for making the drive fun as well as your skilled driving attributes allowing us to cover such a great distance with little time spent stopped.

I really did enjoy the company today it was just fantastic.

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend and I look forward to seeing you all in the sand again very soon

image.png.76b79a97426bd28f0b57a67f79679f10.pngimage.png.35abd4fecbf686fa080b683b40b800f5.png

Thanks @Davie Chase and @M.Seidam for a fantastic Saturday.

Truly was up there as one of my favorite drives. The convoy built up a great rhythm and it reminded me of surfing as we flowed quickly from one dune to the next. We were doing so well with no stops that it’s the first time I’ve had to call for a bio break.

Well done @Davie Chase or as you now shall be known as the “smooth operator” 😁

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@M.Seidam thanks for setting up this drive! As per usual they are always enjoyable at a great pace. Which brings me to my next point congrats @Davie Chase great leading today! Without your path finding skills the convoy wouldn’t have performed as well as they did! Massive distance covered with enjoyable speed Im sure everyone in FB enjoyed that aspect as well :) 

@Looper always great to see you out on the trail looking forward to the next one :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Beautiful drive , excellent pace, really awesome to be on on a drive were the convoy clicks and keeps pace .

80km on a Saturday morning to boot too.. fantastic 

great lead @Davie Chase always appreciate the clear , concise and audible radio comms. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use