•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil to Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 14 May 2023

Rizwanm2

3 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

Thanks @Rizwanm2 for organizing such a fantastic drive, the terrain was amazing, and a big thank you to @GauravSonifor joining in and for leading a split convoy, moreover, allowing me to lead part of the way around, it was another great learning experience and super fun. 

Convoy 2 covered 70 km in a little under 3 hrs, pretty impressive given the terrain and a slight interruption from a Monitor Lizard :).

Well done @Imteeaz and thank you for the support and great sweeping duties performed flawlessly.

Convoy 2 @Krishna R @Felix Obst  @Mark B @Patrick van der Loo  I hope you guys had as much fun as we did, it was amazing to see the skills on show today, hence why we were able to cover such a great distance with little to no refusals, this was testament to your driving skills so well done all.

@Mark B hope the wife is feeling better.

I am sure convoy 1 had as much fun as we did.

@Ishak @Bjoern @Chris Wing @Mahmoud Taha @Looper @Zed (hope I did not miss anyone off)

Stats with new app and video thanks @M.Seidam for sharing had fun playing with this.

image.png.9e72a4ee2d23f0c5d1e5adc6eace7075.png

image.png.3e609bdedfb89feb78892bb83b600974.png

image.png.ce46f26071ecca7e35b87f76ea22a8e4.png

Thanks for today was a fantastic drive really enjoyed the pace, and the two different lead styles 😊 everyone drove amazingly considering how soft it was out there pretty much no refusals! 
super fun and fast 😎😎😎 my favourite was to drive 😜

@GauravSoni thank you for the slightly early exit! The wife was mortified but she was going green 😂 think she’s going in to retirement for the summer! 
@Davie Chase top man! And absolute pleasure driving with you again! always a gentleman! 😊

@Patrick van der Loo that TJ is a trooper! Sorry if I churned things up for you back there but your girl handles everything superbly!

cant wait to get out on  the next one! Hopefully it won’t be such an early one 😜

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@Rizwanm2 thanks for the drive today, was able to get a good adrenaline rush before work tomorrow🤣

@Looper congrats again on making it to lead, great job today and i’ll be looking forward to joining your drives;)

@Zed thanks for the videos! Got some good content for my insta🤣

@Bjoern @Mahmoud Taha @Ishak great drive today as usual:)

• Like (+1) 7

The light green colour track is the one that was led by me and @Rizwanm2. Dark Green is by @GauravSoni & @Davie Chase

IMG_0828.jpeg.5794ed0ebab86d3935f7b4eee9c3aa9e.jpeg

The track we took, was through some interesting virgin dunes where we were perhaps the first people to drive ever. We drove fast reaching up to 60+ km on some of the best sidees ever. I swear to god, I could have driven the whole day in those dunes. 

IMG_0829.jpeg.f11bc11a9e6f140725a5a48f8848bf90.jpeg

Thank you @Rizwanm2 for posting this drive and @GauravSoni jumping in the last moment to split the convoy giving me and @Davie Chase our first “Partial Lead” experience. 

@Ishak, @Bjoern, @Mahmoud Taha, @Chris Wing & finally @Zed it was great having you on this side of the split it was a wonderful experience exploring all those dunes together with you guys.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use