•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra to Nahel " Reload in Reverse " - DXB/AD 19 May 2023

M.Seidam

Please Read Carefully

Hello and welcome to another episode of inter emirates crossing and this time we will do the reverse of last week starting in Qudra and hopefully ending somewhere in Abudhabi tentatively Nahel or alheyer  . I thought of raising the level to Fb+ or even Intermediate , but from what i sow last week that the route can be scaled to the Fb level despite all challenges. However the very long distance from northwest to southeast with a diverse terrain to cross remains the main challenge to keep up with the pace.

please make sure from the begening of the week that your vehicle is fully ready as well as your gear per your rank. expect all sort of terrain from technical to long range dunes as well as wide landed sabkhas to cross over. very imortant to get very well rested the night before as you will need it to keep focus and attention to keep up with pace and time spent in drving. 

Note 1 : please keep an extra hour buffer in case of any delays

Note 2 : its highly advisable  not to join this drive if its your first Fewbie 

Note 3 : its highly advisable not to bring passenges not accustomed to long drives ( 100 km plus ) or known to develope motion sickness.

Note 4 : full fuel ️ tank up to the brim  is a must ( the gas station is at last exit just 150 meter from the meeting point below )

Stay tuned for more info toward the end of the week.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  19 May 2023, Friday

Meeting time:   15:15  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:https://goo.gl/maps/uWJwTW9XFKuLabfE8?coh=178573&entry=tt     ( last exit  behined spicy village across the cycle track )

Approximate finish time:  19:15  with 30 to 60 min buffer extra time upon finsh

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close one day before the event .
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close couple hours prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

@M.Seidam, jake se mate? 😊

Is it possible to share where we finish this trip approximately? I still need to drive somewhere in the evening and I want to make sure I can manage it .

Thank you 🙏 

• Like (+1) 2

Hey @Marketa Dobesova I was on last weeks drive with @M.Seidam

if i interpreted docs description correctly the drive should either end somewhere in Nahil this is approx coordinates of last weeks drive beginning position  (as this drive is doing that route but backwards) 

do still try and reach doc in case I’m wrong :) 

24.54535, 55.58100

please see this pic attached :) 

IMG_1814.jpeg

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

Hey @Marketa Dobesova I was on last weeks drive with @M.Seidam

if i interpreted docs description correctly the drive should either end somewhere in Nahil this is approx coordinates of last weeks drive beginning position  (as this drive is doing that route but backwards) 

do still try and reach doc in case I’m wrong :) 

24.54535, 55.58100

please see this pic attached :) 

IMG_1814.jpeg

Oh wow, thank you @Benjaminfor taking the time and share these details with me 🙌 Much appreciated 🙏☺️.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

@M.Seidam, jake se mate? 😊

Is it possible to share where we finish this trip approximately? I still need to drive somewhere in the evening and I want to make sure I can manage it .

Thank you 🙏 

Mam se Dobre Ted jsem ne sal v operace 😅 thanks for you query . As finish point it’s as @Benjamin indicated . The other tentative exit is at alheyer which is nearer than the first one to Dubai 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

21 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Mam se Dobre Ted jsem ne sal v operace 😅 thanks for you query . As finish point it’s as @Benjamin indicated . The other tentative exit is at alheyer which is nearer than the first one to Dubai 

@M.Seidam, dekuji but I will need to leave my spot to someone on the waitlist, I will not be able to make it this Friday 🥲.

Hope to drive with you soon again 🙌🙏☺️.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, Marketa Dobesova said:

@M.Seidam, dekuji but I will need to leave my spot to someone on the waitlist, I will not be able to make it this Friday 🥲.

Hope to drive with you soon again 🙌🙏☺️.

No worries . See you in another time Marketa 👍

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Friends 

Attendees

• Pavel Pashkovskiy
  • Amr Aydin
  • Sunil Mathew
  • Gerrit Bus
  • Mahmoud Taha
  • Hugo
  • fayez
  • Anoop Nair
  • Benjamin
  • Deepak Eswar

Manage

• M.Seidam
  • DP1011

Waitlisted Attendees

• Zubair
  • MohamedSherif

I will be closing the RSVP this afternoon . So please make sure that if your plans has changed to withdraw before closure as there are still two participants in the wait list . Appreciate your understanding 🙏

cheers 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use