•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra to Nahel " Reload in Reverse " - DXB/AD 19 May 2023

M.Seidam

9 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Yes we need to cross E14 toward Ad gate to enter . From this point you can drive toward Faqa town and to your final Destination ( about 50 min driving ) . If that is ok for you then I will add you back to the drive 

@M.Seidamyou got me, I am joining you then!!!🤩🤩🤩

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Yes we need to cross E14 toward Ad gate to enter . From this point you can drive toward Faqa town and to your final Destination ( about 50 min driving ) . If that is ok for you then I will add you back to the drive 

If all goes ok till E14 then you will have plenty of time ( about 3 hours buffer  ) to reach at ease you final destination . 

your call 😄

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, M.Seidam said:

If all goes ok till E14 then you will have plenty of time ( about 3 hours buffer  ) to reach at ease you final destination . 

your call 😄

I am in pane doktore!!! Tesim se na Vas!!! 🤩

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Marketa Dobesova said:

I am in pane doktore!!! Tesim se na Vas!!! 🤩

Pleasure is all mine . You are in 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

and from the support team @DP1011

time  to wrap it up so please note the following points :

RSVP is closed now 

Please find below the convoy order.

please be on time or little earlier, we will try our best to leave by 15:30 after the brief immediately.

have a final check on your car , gear and radios that are ready and fully charged .

make sure to have you fuel tank filled up to the brim 

bring all your passion for this anticipated long drive . Expect all sort of terrain to encounter .

We will make our best to finish on time 🕰️ however expect always the unexpected and bit of delays in such drives is normal ( read back the drive topic for details please ) , if this happens we will be driving in the twilight zone 😅 or even in the dark .. don’t worry we have done this before I believe 😉 

I can’t wait to see you all tomorrow inshallah at the meeting point as mentioned in the drive topic 

oh I almost forgot … here we go 👇

image.jpeg.df7794e8af181625fa5e8e8d6ab6a827.jpeg

@M.Seidam I am exiting as I have go back to office afternoon. Apologies for last minute withdrawal

• Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use