•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 21 May 2023

Looper

DRIVE PLAN

We will start down the line on the way to Chimney in Al Faqa and take a track parallel to the Solar Park installations till we reach "Little Sweihan". We will cross some Technical Areas as well as a few Sabkhas on the way.

GENERAL OVERVIEW

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  21 May 2023, Sunday

Meeting time:   5:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/4ANcSzkwCNB8Vtqi7 ( end of the road leading to solar power tower " chimney" near the tree )

Approximate finish time:  9:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on wednesday  - 10 AM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close couple hours prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

3 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

@Looper hi Looper - unfortunately i will need to bail out from this drive due to a business on Sunday afternoon.

I wish you and the gang a fun drive.

I meant business trip - apologies - cheers

@Imteeaz no worries, we will see each other in the next one. you bring balance to the convoy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Looper I’ve added myself to your drive- didn’t realize you’re looking for a 20 car convoy! Looking forward to Sunday and helping you out any way I can 🤘

• Like (+1) 3

Good aftrnoon,

Thanks to @Davie Chase who has graciously agreed to split the convoy so we can accommodate as many as we could. Following are the details of the drive tomorrow:

Meeting time:  5:30 AM

Meeting Point: Faqa towards Chimney

Fuel Station: Emarat- Grayteesah

---

Convoy 1 will be on Radio Channel: 2 (446.031)

Convoy 1 Order:

1828294307_Convy1.png.817a3fad4a9b5b13c22c337300bdfff3.png

---

Convoy 2 will be on Radio Channel: 4 (446.081)

Convoy 2 Order:

529400618_Convy2.png.bb93795b195d5496ce3167159a1ade0a.png

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use