•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Batayeh Scenic Shoveling Revisited - Sharjah - 20 May 2023

Davie Chase

Congrats @Davie Chase and @Looper on your first Independent drive, and what a fantastic choice of route! 

As u rightly said @Davie Chase we had everything on terrian perspective, great choice of Photo shoot point stop and on refusals, Left right self recoveries, Shover recoveries, Rope recoveries , Winch recovery, Pop out and change of tyre, That shows how amazing technical challenging drive it was and the way you handled it all the way, Total Fun!  

Great drive by all you guys! @Ishak @Marketa Dobesova @Joseph Sebastian  @Frans M @Stan and @Felix Obst! Always pleasure to have you guys in the drive, great team effort! 

Beloe capture and you lived upto your word of assurance @Davie Chase  and we upto the challenge ;) ! 

IMG_3586.jpeg.6a7b41a4b800fb97ddedbba6c6833c4f.jpeg

Great first drive and a beginning of many to come💥😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

It was a promised! It was scenic and there was some shoveling was involved! 
Thanks Gautham @Looper for a great drive! @Davie Chase for putting the plan together. 
I enjoyed the morning with the full convoy. See you soon on the sand!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thanks @Davie Chasefor selecting this scenic route and making sure we all got our workout goals sorted for the week! Jokes apart we all had a great time with lot of small events along the way to keep things interesting. Great support from @DP1011 and @Felix Obst whenever one of us required guidance on a refusal or more direct help on stucks - you guys were a huge help to the rest of us. I had a hard time believing Davie was leading his first convoy - he was super confident, calm and efficient in getting us from start to finish. Many thanks to all the other team members especially @Ishakon second lead and thanks all for the lovely pictures!! See you all soon on the sands. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

@Stan not sure on the Error mate maybe @Frederic or @Gaurav can assist, I did it from my phone but two came out black although I did not get an error message 

hope you get it sorted and thank you for the kind words of support 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Davie Chasefor a beautiful scenic safari drive 🤩!

Thank you @DP1011and @Felix Obstfor your support during the trip, we always feel so safe driving with you with my 🌻🥰.

Thank you everyone for a beautiful Saturday morning ☀️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hi @Davie Chase

it was the missing link in the journey with you that I a will be part of your first drive as a Marshall! It was a nice workout this weekend and when I look at the drive pics it seems that enjoying scenic view was @Loopers convoy and we were the shovel part of the title. Thank you @DP1011 was a pleasure as always to ride with you! 

I wish you all a nice recovery I hope you are not too sore and a great start into the week! 

Regards, 

Felix

• Like (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Stan said:

thank you @Davie Chase. you are a great marshal! always enjoy driving with you. how are you guys posting pics to the gallery? for me it says error 200 and doesn't allow to upload anything

Hey @Stan at times, the zoomed ( 3X) Iphone pics dont upload, and then what I do is, screenshot the image, post it, try doing this, and let us knw if it works? ( could be some insight for @Frederic and @Gaurav)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use