•  

Twilight Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 26 May 2023

Chaitanya D

4 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Hi Doc @Chaitanya D Apologies, I need to drop. 

Just dropped car for normal service and they need to replace hyrdaulic engine mount, covered under warranty and the part was ordered in Jan😅, as I get my car back on Satday Noon. Will certainly miss this twilight fun...

No issue , hope your car is fixed up well for the next one 

1 hour ago, Saverio Arena said:

Hello, unfortunately I cannot joint you since last minute issue. Hopefully will join you next week.

Sorry again.

Enjoying the night drive!

Sorry to know, please remove your rsvp 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi.

Recently joined the Carnity Club. Looking forward for some really good off road experience.

Quick qn.
I only have a very basic experience in off road driving and running thorough the chats actually made me feel whether I am allowed to go for tomorrow's night drive for newbies.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DTG said:

Hi.

Recently joined the Carnity Club. Looking forward for some really good off road experience.

Quick qn.
I only have a very basic experience in off road driving and running thorough the chats actually made me feel whether I am allowed to go for tomorrow's night drive for newbies.

Dear @DTG this drive is not for absolute newbies / first timers with the club.

can you elaborate more on your experience in off roading. Thanks 

11 hours ago, DTG said:

Back in 2021, I did a sand drive in a desert once, not with Carnity though. 

And that was just a really basic desert drive which didn't include uphill, downhill, etc. Just driving on sand tbh

Thanks 

I would advise you to join a day drive for newbie . Night drives would be comfortable once you get aquatinted, 2nd drive onwards . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use