•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 May 2023

Davie Chase

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Meeting at Tawi Nizwa we will meander our way around the dunes taking in the delightful scenery as we go. This drives latter portion will be after Sunset, so it is an ideal drive for those that have not driven at night before and want to sample the experience without starting in darkness. We will also hopefully have a beautiful sunset to savor as we move from daylight to twilight to dark.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  28 May 2023, Sunday

Meeting time:  4 PM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/PXcRwegWaX8dienE7

Approximate finish time: 7:30 PM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Recommended off-road gears: Walkie-talkie radio and off-road flag (MANDATORY), plus tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you find you are unable to join, so your spot can be taken by others in the waitlist.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, if an RSVP attendee removes themselves, you will be moved from the waitlist to the RSVP list as an attendee.
  • A convoy list will be sent out the day prior to the drive.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP ON THE CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 2

• Frederic changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - Sunset Drive 28 May 2023
  • Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 May 2023

@Simon D I removed your from RSVP as going and added you into the manage Tab 👍 this allowed @Patrick to move into the RSVP as going from the waitlist 

• Like (+1) 4

@Arvind Uchil I note that you are a newbie, unfortunately this drive is a Fewbie and above. Therefore, I will need to remove you from the RSVP. In order to avoid future disappointment please check the level of drive and RSVP only for those drives that are within your rank at Carnity. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Arvind Uchil said:

Hi there 

I had joined in time and found my self out of 8. But now I am not on list. Please add me. 

I have added myself now to waitlist

@Arvind Uchil I did post earlier that unfortunately you are still a Newbie, this means that you cannot join a Fewbie or above drive. You can only join drives at or below your current rank. So at the moment you can only join Newbie drives. Therefore, I am unable to add you to this drive as it is Fewbie and above. Thanks in advance for your understanding. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use