•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 28 May 2023

Davie Chase

Dear desert wanderers, @Ignacio Quindós @Arvind Uchil @Gautam Banka @Mohit Gurnani @Ron.P @Simon D @Patrick @Marketa Dobesova @Juan R @Tareq Al Turq @Imteeaz we will by meeting at 16:00 and leaving as close to 16:15 as possible. 

Channel for the drive will be Channel 4 (446081)

Convoy order will be as below, looking forward to seeing you all in the sand tomorrow afternoon :)

image.png.bd9ceda846f25c491d734d0b8efed44f.png

• Like (+1) 2

@Marketa Dobesova @Arvind Uchil @Gautam Banka @Mohit Gurnani @Imteeaz @Ron.P @Patrick @Juan R @Ignacio Quindós thank you all for joining the drive last evening, I hope you all had as much fun as I did covering a grand total of 58kms. we had everything that we had planned for except of course a mini popout, but we did plan for a beautiful sunset, to a taste of night driving and of course some lovely flowing dunes to play on. We also encountered some unexpected traffic, I have never seen traffic like that since I have been driving in the desert in truly was a sheik Zaid experience. you guys all drove extremely well and that was evident from the very few refusals and stucks that we encountered so well done to you all.

@Marketa Dobesova thank you for an absolutely brilliant second lead, you followed my instructions well and gave clear and concise inputs to the rest of the convoy, was a pleasure to have you follow me, correct the lines and keep the convoy on the right track.

@Ignacio Quindós thank you for accepting the late change and stepping up to sweep the convoy, excellent job at the back giving me regular updates makes leading with confidence so much easier when you know what is happening at the back.

@Imteeaz fantastic support as always in the CF position your calm nature and clear head in dealing with the couple of issues we had made the drive much smoother for sure. 

@Arvind Uchil I hope your passenger is feeling better and really glad you were able to complete the drive with us.

Have a great week ahead see you all again soon

image.png.260d9568b8b4747445b074377ada5dd5.png

image.png.2197c615d8639d34790f4b3e1c061094.png

image.png.33918f34dab2fcb8c52a4ab535f04d81.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Thank you, @Davie Chase, for a beautifully spent late afternoon and evening 🙌

It was a great convoy with great drivers 😎

Looking forward to our next joint adventures 🤩

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Big thank you to @Davie Chase for an amazing drive experience! The area was beautiful to explore. I hope to drive with you again very soon. 

Thanks also to @Marketa Dobesovaand @Imteeazfor your support throughout the drive!

@Juan R was really nice to meet you. Get your fewbie plus upgrade quick 😜

A little taste of what we saw. Rest of the images in the gallery. Have a great week!

IMG_4011.jpeg.e90a2fd3ba1ef47eeaf626bde01f6256.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Davie Chase thank you for organizing such a lovely trip to capture the sunset; it was really got me pumped up for the week.

Couple of minor refusals (including mine) made this adventure even more enjoyable.

Supported by @Marketa Dobesova who made sure that everyone followed her tracks, we managed to cover quite some distance considering that we exited the dunes after 8 PM.

@Ignacio Quindós amazing sweep making sure that we do not leave anyone behind.

@Arvind Uchil @Gautam Banka @Mohit Gurnani @Ron.P @Patrick @Juan R you were all great during the drive, which enable Davie to push the convoy a bit more.

@Ron.P please get your tyre cleaned from the sand during the pop-out; otherwise you may feel some weird vibration during onroad drive.  

Until next time we meet, enjoy your week.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use