•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Night Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 26 May 2023

Srikumar

With the summer in full swing, the time is right to hit the home turf of Sweihan for a fast paced Night Drive. This is a call out to all those who need the rush of adrenaline by being on the edge of your seats as we roar our way through the night. We will find bowls, long sideys, ridges and criss-cross dunes in the Night's darkness with only our headlights to guide us through.

So drivers, Start your engine!!!

GENERAL OVERVIEW

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  26 May 2023, Friday

Meeting time:   9:30 PM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/ycN6CbtMcx9efCx49?coh=178573&entry=tt

Approximate finish time:  1:00 AM, Saturday

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Wednesday  - 10 AM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close couple hours prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 4

@Srikumar Bhai 🚙, is it still a FB+ Drive :D :D , I see 8 of 9 are IM and @Gary F is 0.5 IM :D

Edit : Got my answer now, with @Asif Hussain bhai, 10th legend joining  😄

Edited by DP1011
  • Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 2

23 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

@Srikumar Bhai 🚙, is it still a FB+ Drive :D :D , I see 8 of 9 are IM and @Gary F is 0.5 IM :D

I am not sure, but what I am sure of is that I am not going to be seeing the rear view mirror 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

27 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Edit : Got my answer now, with @Asif Hussain bhai, 10th legend joining  😄

Chivalry and marshal politeness: "I  join your drive (Salamat), and next time you join my (night) drive" 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

I am not sure, but what I am sure of is that I am not going to be seeing the rear view mirror 😂

I have encountered it twice as your second lead,your like a lizard who suddenly disappears 😅,hope fully  your brake light are working now😅 🤞

Edited by Waqas Parvez
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, MMansoor said:

@Srikumar I am dropping this drive, Just realized its my Wifes Birthday on Friday.

I hope to join next time.

@MMansoor Does she knws that U had signed up for this drive?😂

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use