•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Night Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 26 May 2023

Srikumar

3 hours ago, MMansoor said:

@Srikumar I am dropping this drive, Just realized its my Wifes Birthday on Friday.

I hope to join next time.

Rookie mistake - set-up your calendar so that you get a reminder everyday 2 months prior to this special day!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 hours ago, Srikumar said:

The meeting point has been updated. Seeing the strength of the convoy I have taken the liberty to experiment on the route and the starting point. 

Awesome area @Srikumar been there couple of months back and found almost all vergin dunes. See you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Great , great drive, night drives hit different especially when you are climbing and climbing and then you realise you are still climbing and have no idea how high you are as you you can see the floor no more..

This drive certainly felt more Fewbie ++ then Fewbie +

Thanks @Srikumar for an exciting drive, @AlexM well don’t on the 2nd lead and keeping up the pace.

@Asif Hussain I had fun following your xtrerra and reroutes through the night.. you got me at that crossover , when I crested..  

Thanks all for the support.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Gary F said:

Great , great drive, night drives hit different especially when you are climbing and climbing and then you realise you are still climbing and have no idea how high you are as you you can see the floor no more..

This drive certainly felt more Fewbie ++ then Fewbie +

Thanks @Srikumar for an exciting drive, @AlexM well don’t on the 2nd lead and keeping up the pace.

@Asif Hussain I had fun following your xtrerra and reroutes through the night.. you got me at that crossover , when I crested..  

Thanks all for the support.

In a convoy that was full of IM and above drivers, you did exceptionally well to not be fazed by it.

The drive indeed was at a brisk pace and that was possible due to the entire convoy.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

6 hours ago, Gary F said:

Thanks @Gary F you were fantastic in your sand runner. Believe me initially I was looking behind at every ridge thinking that you might get crusted with your LWB, but whenever I looked back I is to find you next to me.

• Haha (+1) 2

It was a great night drive in al Yaher ( now aamerah) …..thanks to  @Srikumarfor choosing the nearest spot from my house for this night adventure where I felt I am driving with sunglasses on at night as hardly could make out the height  of dunes we climbing …… convoy was excellent ….. special thanks to @Zedfor taking all the bumps and bashes and clearing my path 😇…… @Asif Hussainyour exit from that bowl at night with your stock car not even with extra light in your exterra  is like looking for a needle in darkness 😅….. but you made in out safely …… hope to catch up soon in dunes ….. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Mus_hus78 said:

It was a great night drive in al Yaher ( now aamerah) …..thanks to  @Srikumarfor choosing the nearest spot from my house for this night adventure where I felt I am driving with sunglasses on at night as hardly could make out the height  of dunes we climbing …… convoy was excellent ….. special thanks to @Zedfor taking all the bumps and bashes and clearing my path 😇…… @Asif Hussainyour exit from that bowl at night with your stock car not even with extra light in your exterra  is like looking for a needle in darkness 😅….. but you made in out safely …… hope to catch up soon in dunes ….. 

Lucky people who live in Al ameerah residence. If I was one them I will never inflate my 4x4 

• Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use