•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 27 May 2023

GauravSoni

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

The plan is to enter the sweihan dunes and make way towards the Nahel.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level: Intermediate and Above 

When: 27 may 2023 Saturday

Meeting time: 5 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/xVYJWJykGfu6SNDK6?g_st=ic

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on FRIDAY - 12 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

• Like (+1) 1

• GauravSoni changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 27 May 2023

@GauravSoni added myself to WL for 2nd drive, you know I won't miss your abu dhabi drives... unless Sri decided to extend into a Sunrise drive 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Zed said:

@GauravSoni added myself to WL for 2nd drive, you know I won't miss your abu dhabi drives... unless Sri decided to extend into a Sunrise drive 😂

Bro. start with srikumar and end with gaurav soni.

I had the same plan :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, DP1011 said:

@Zed U planning to camp with @Jaro Tuzinsky ? ;)

my car's not yet equipped with overlanding gear, so I planned to sleep in Adnoc that has 24/7 security and no scorpions... or crash into @Mus_hus78 's warehouse 😂  Adnoc preferable cos i get hungry and food is just outside 😁

3 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Bro. start with srikumar and end with gaurav soni.

I had the same plan :) 

Actually I plan to end with @Looper's drive to make it a hat-trick drive 😂

• Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use