•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 27 May 2023

GauravSoni

3 hours ago, Zed said:

my car's not yet equipped with overlanding gear, so I planned to sleep in Adnoc that has 24/7 security and no scorpions... or crash into @Mus_hus78 's warehouse 😂  Adnoc preferable cos i get hungry and food is just outside 😁

Actually I plan to end with @Looper's drive to make it a hat-trick drive 😂

Man. I dare you to do the hat trick drive.

Take both the LC and the jeep and keep one on standby. In case one overheats, just jump on the other and continue the drive :) 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Man. I dare you to do the hat trick drive.

Take both the LC and the jeep and keep one on standby. In case one overheats, just jump on the other and continue the drive :) 

incase one overheats. Well we know which one thats going to be 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Dune Surfers!

@Mario Cornejo  @Jaro Tuzinsky @Imran Kashif @DP1011 @Gerrit Bus @Beide Worku @Benjamin @Krishna R

@Chris Wing @Santoso Marjuki.. Please confirm your plans for the weekend ( you can click totally agree). 

@Zed @Mohamad Anwer @Salim Akhtar @Karthik_LC200  let me know if you guys are still interested to join and have no alternate plans for the Saturday morning. 

Please ensure that your cars are in good condition and all known issues have been fixed. 

we target to start at Dawn, with an intention of enjoying the summer sunrise on top of a mighty dunes of Sweihan. 

Looking forward !!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 6

45 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Zed @Mohamad Anwer @Salim Akhtar @Karthik_LC200  let me know if you guys are still interested to join and have no alternate plans for the Saturday morning. 

no morning plans, only Sri's drive ends at 1am and your drive starts at 5am, but we've done this before with Lakshmi, lemme check my caffeine supply 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, GauravSoni said:

Dear Dune Surfers!

@Mario Cornejo  @Jaro Tuzinsky @Imran Kashif @DP1011 @Gerrit Bus @Beide Worku @Benjamin @Krishna R

@Chris Wing @Santoso Marjuki.. Please confirm your plans for the weekend ( you can click totally agree). 

Please ensure that your cars are in good condition and all known issues have been fixed. 

we target to start at Dawn, with an intention of enjoying the summer sunrise on top of a mighty dunes of Sweihan. 

Looking forward !!

No other plans as of now @GauravSoni… I am looking forward to join this drive

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

@Zed @Salim Akhtar i see that your Waitlist is now no more on the Drive.

It's @Looper's fault, after he accepted my WL request i got kicked out from this drive as screenshot below 😂

EEA192-D4-0-F52-4-E44-B452-AC97-E8007-D5

Important Information

Terms of use