•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 3 Jun 2023

GENERAL OVERVIEW

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  3 June 2023, Saturday

Meeting time:   5:15 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/Hh48junesz1v6eiSA

Approximate finish time:  8:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday  - 10 AM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close couple hours prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 3 Jun 2023

Dear Badayer friends, @Mark B @Patrick van der Loo @Tareq Al Turq @Ahmad Nerat @Gary Fhope all had a good working week, and looking for some relief. Hope with a short convoy our drive will be enjoyable. We will be moving as per below order, using channel 2. Please make sure your radio is already programmed. For any requirement you can reach me on 0506318834. Look forward to see you tomorrow morning 5:15am.

Nice evening.

Badayer FB+.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

What an awesome drive again @Hisham Masaad - it is always a joy driving with you. Great convoy and speedy drive during a great temperatures’ UAE morning. Thanks for having me as 2L. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Drivers make the drive. You guys were amazing, yes short convoy, but all was keeping the pace, controlling, and with very good driving skills managed to keep moving. Weather was helping to enjoy. Dunes somehow disturbed and got irregular and unexpected after the windy days, but at the end, drive was good and i personally enjoyed, and hope all of you. Thank you @Patrick van der Loo for joining as SL, you did it perfectly. @Tareq Al Turq amazing SW, and @Mark B @Gary F @Ahmad Neratglad to meet you again and thank you for joining. 

Look forward again to see you in sand friends, and wish you a nice week end.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

thanks @Hisham Masaad for organising the drive, it was enjoyable, fun and safe drive... I really enjoyed and I wish that u organise more and more drives in Badayer area 🤗.. it was also great meeting @Patrick van der Loo, @Mark B, @Gary F and @Tareq Al Turq

I'll post some pic, in the drive Gallery 

Looking forward to drive with u again

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use