•  
Advertise here

Carnity's Spectacular Off-Road Adventure Videos

Looper

• Looper changed the title to Carnity's Spectacular Off-Road Adventure Videos

This is the video from last week's Morning FB+ Drive at Nahel  with @M.Seidam, @Zed and @Ishak. Hope you enjoy the video.

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

don't drive like its your last one.

Very nice idea @Looper to have one dedicated place to have all drive videos. Easy to enjoy while having a break and handy to refer back to in the future. Good thinking.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Looper fantastic videos! Now I live outside of the UAE (no more desert driving 😞) these videos mean even more to me, and capture the essence of those mornings/afternoons/evenings/nights in the sand 👍

• Like (+1) 6

While I have released one video from our drive from Al Saad last week - it is going to be a two part series and only one of two has been released - so I will not post those videos here. Instead I want to look back to a spectacular Intermediate Drive I drove in October last year.

It was second drive of "Sweihan Drives" Series on 23 Oct 2022 series by @M.Seidam. With Support from @DP1011 as second lead, @Davie Chase in the middle who was in his 50th Drive and me at the sweep. We also had @Imran Kashif, @Imteeaz, @Daniel Yang (who exited midway), and @Tom B in front of me.

Part 1 Sweihan: This is the 1st part of two part series in which we drive in the Swihan area. It was a fast paced drive involving a lots criss crossing in the dunes of Sweihan.

Part 2 Nahel: This is the 2nd part of two part series in which we drive from in Nahil (Nahel) area. It was a more technical than previous part and tested the skills of all of us. 

Hope you enjoy these two videos. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

• 2 weeks later...

This week I want to present to you two videos once again. These are from the Intermediate Drive at Al Saad led by @GauravSoni. I was on the second lead and Super @Mario Cornejo was the sweep. We also had @Jaro Tuzinsky @Gertjan and @Chris Wing in their FJs, @Benjamin, @DP1011 and @Vaibhav in the JLUs. @Waqas Parvez and @ASAD. were the Prado Boys plus any drive that starts at Abu Dhabi, we have @Zed's presence to complete the convoy. 

The first video is a couple of refusals I faced and the self-recovery. It shows what to do and what not to do during refusal situations.

The second part of the drive was extremely exciting, but I do not want hours-long video, so it is just a few clips.

Part 3: this video focuses on the Lead @GauravSoni

Edited by Looper
added a new video
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

2 hours ago, Looper said:

The first video is a couple of refusals I faced and the self-recovery. It shows what to do and what not to do during refusal situations.

The second part of the drive was extremely exciting, but I do not want hours-long video, so it is just a few clips.

Key Moments:    Part 1 Minutes 2:16 and 9:35 ,    Part 2 Minutes 2:14 and 9:10

@Looper where is the tall dune climb towards the end? Memory full / battery run-outs? 😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

29 minutes ago, Zed said:

@Looper where is the tall dune climb towards the end? Memory full / battery run-outs? 😄

I recorded all you guys coming in and climbing the dune but due to the focal length you can't see much. Same with the Al Qua drive I recorded @GauravSoni doing his rounds but never gave the video to him because it is difficult to comprehend what is happening. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Zed said:

I love this @Zed - Key moments ! way to quickly go and learn ! ( Perhaps for @Looper for further enhancements for lazy ppl like me, who take time to look at these when relaxed, but when you added key moments, you got the curiosity take its course ! )  

• Like (+1) 3

• Looper pinned this topic