•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 9 June 2023

M.Seidam

Hello Doc @M.Seidam  I am not sure if i can get enough rest after your drive as I have an early morning drive on Sweihan in sat morn as well.

So I think its wise for me to remove myself from the waiting list and join you another day.

Have a nice ride Doc.

:)

Edited by Krishna R
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Friends 

RSVP is closed now and time to wrap it up.

Please be on time at 9 PM or bit earlier the better at the designated meeting point at tawi nazwa https://goo.gl/maps/pHtng9gys8ZUdHxJA

as soon as you arrive immediately swich on your radios to channel 2 ( 446031 )  then deflate your tires to 12 PSI regardless of their type and erect your flags . No radio or Flag = NO DRIVE 

After checking each car and the breifing we will hit in the pitch black relying on our own car lights to go through in a trumble not hearing but only our engines . 

Please see below the convoy order 

cant wait to see you all tomorrow night Insha Allah

image.jpeg.181d14691b3148aec9f65629cbbf2604.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Dear friends 

Thank you for joining the night drive yesterday which for me was so enjoyable so you did I hope.  More than that I really admire your tolerance and patience when ever we stopped to sort out issues as well as the meticulous communication on the radio . Appreciated really. 

image.jpeg.5cf5a3e8de73a5bd05b33e9dca027a06.jpeg

@Joji varghese flawless second lead and excellent communication. Thanks buddy .

@BIBIN THOMAS pleasure to meet you for the first time . You did more than well for your first drive with the club . Welcome to Carnity Family and hope to see you again. 

@Saverio Arena flawless driving and communication in the night 👍

@essam ibrahim Pleasure meeting you for the first time . Apart from one crest and few refusals you drove and communicated very well . We all get stuck and get refusals especially in the night no immunity. What all matters is to do the thing safely always and inshallah it was. Hope to see you again in the sand 👍

@Rajiv Sam good to see you my friend after quite a while . Thanks for the help and guidance when ever was needed . 👍

@Danish Mohammad maybe one year passed since we drove together . Welcome back to the sand bro 🙏

@James Lovell, @Michael Chattleand @Waqar Sarwar pleasure meeting your guys for the first time I hope you have enjoyed it all yesterday .

@Jona it was not a bad idea to choose the NB for your first night drive . Pleasure 👍

@Bjoern and @Senthil Kumar I have no doubt you were enjoying last night it was a treat to see the silver and red wranglers climbing big red in the night . 

last but not least special thanks for @Rizwanm2for last min show up and your presence in the back was more than reassuring for the whole trip . Good to see you brother after such a long time . 

generally nice trip . Compliant safe convoy and more than that we always learn  something to take it home with us . 

have a good week ahead till next time 🙏

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

@M.SeidamThanks for your feedback , and really I have spent a nice time with all of you , and thanks for your supporting.

wishing you all the best , with my full regards to you . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, essam ibrahim said:

@M.SeidamThanks for your feedback , and really I have spent a nice time with all of you , and thanks for your supporting.

wishing you all the best , with my full regards to you . 

Pleasure is all mine Mr Essam and I am glad that you enjoyed it . I loved your passion and commitment to this hobby . Hope to see you again inshallah 

• Like (+1) 2

@M.Seidam Thank you so much for this night drive really enjoyed it and got a relaxing weekend. Also appreciate the support of our 2nd lead. CF & sweep members (Good team work and perfect coordination) 

Thanks to everyone for joining this drive and nice to meet you all :)  

Stay safe/ InshaAllah will see you next time.

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use