Ford General Discussion Forum | Ford EcoSport Forum | Ford Edge Forum | Ford Escape Forum | Ford Expedition Forum | Ford Explorer Forum | Ford E-Series Forum | Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford Figo Forum | Ford Flex Forum | Ford Focus Forum | Ford Mustang Forum | Ford Pickup Forum | Ford Taurus Forum

Sign in to follow this  
garme

Why is my car vibrating ?

What is the matter with my escape every time i am not moving and the engine is on the car is vibrating as if there is some vibrating machine inside the car.

Why is this happening?

how is the vibration dose it come from a particular part of the car or is it all over? dose it come on high speed or all the time

maybe its time to check the engine mounts as they may have worn out.

My viewpoint is that your car needs a finish tune-up. The shake is likely brought on by ignite connect or key cable malfunction. A partly connected petrol narrow or poor fuel pump, also a connected catalytic ripping tools may also cause this problem. Your petrol intake must be dreadful, get it examined out right now. If not taken care of soon, harm to the website could result.

My viewpoint is that your car needs a finish tune-up. The shake is likely brought on by ignite connect or key cable malfunction. A partly connected petrol narrow or poor fuel pump, also a connected catalytic ripping tools may also cause this problem. Your petrol intake must be dreadful, get it examined out right now. If not taken care of soon, harm to the website could result.

thanks walter i had a similar problem and took your advise which solved my problem.