•  
Advertise here

Mustang auctioned off at $400k?

Oh gosh I was reading the news and 2014's mustang with the military aviation theme that they donate to experimental aircraft association - young eagles program - was auctioned off at $400k!! If ford was not donating the car to the EAA - i would almost think that its a pretty cool move by the car company but yeah all the money goes the car looks pretty cool and who isnt a fan of the Mustang ... but $400k? i wonder who took it!!? I still think its a smart move ... maybe a marketing tactic.

Oh yeahh!! I have been following ford on that aspect ... they have been doing this for the past 6 years. This year the theme was awesome as well. the USAF's Thunderbird and usually people like to showoff with their money so this is the perfect way to go... paying $400k and writing your name down in history. pfft!

• 3 weeks later...

Well there has been a log of talk about donating Mustangs for charity. DANMOSQUEDA in its recent post covered an inspiring story about how half a million for GT-500 goes into fund Brain Injury Research, we also know that nearly 2 million raised by EAA was effort to create awareness and inspire kids to follow their dreams. There may be a tinche of marketing to it, but lets see the good part.