•  
Advertise here

Part problems

Sheikh That is a very strong possibility my friend, although at this particular point in time, I would give anything just to have the issue resolved, whatever the heck it is.

Hamid

Well to be honest, as I said before, this is pretty much the first real problem the truck has given me.

Kadri Interesting observation pal. I would want to think that the relay is something that either the technician or the dealership would

have had in mind but I will still get it checked.

Ernest WHOA!!!! The first line of your comment says it all. 25 years of experience?? I haven't even opened the hood 25 times in my entire life!! Hehehh. What I am going to do is print out everything you have written and take it with me the next time I visit any technician or service center. Hopefully they will be able to make some sense out of it. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to mechanical issues. Damn. I feel like such a loser. Thank you so much for your time and concern though. Peace.

Anil Haha. Totally agreed!!

Frans I hear you and totally agree with you my friend. FYI the technician that I initially went to is considered to be one of the most experienced/reliable in Dubai, and now I am dealing directly with Al Tayer.

Ankit OMG!! Please don't say that. My kids travel in it too.

Kadri Thank you so much for that piece of information buddy. You have no idea how much indebted I feel. This might help us isolate and identify the problem. Thanks to the people who run this forum too. It is a very useful tool for people to effectively communicate and exchange information.

Leo To be honest I haven't really heard of anything like that before. Again, I will bring it to the technician's notice on the next visit. Thanks.