•  
Advertise here

suitable car?

jaseel

Hi guys,

I am looking forward to buying a fiesta for my daughter since soon she will be joining university. Being a dad I wanted to know if this car is good for a growing up girl ... any recurring problems heard with this car like I know a lot of other models and brands where there is one problem or the other sent to the person from the factory. I don't want to give a problematic car to my daughter.

thanks

Hi Jaseel, I am sure your daughter would be really proud of her dad. I remember when I was going to colj. it was usually the colj. transport or friends with cars who would pick me up ;)

Every car has its ups and downs. Fiesta is a reliable car .. some problems that were reported are suspension problems with rear axle bolts, stereo connecting with phones problems and faulty exhaust problems. These are not common-common problems since fiesta is a suitable car for ladies and have no track record of breaking down.

• 4 weeks later...

You should also consider Ford focus, if you have not yet bought the car. Focus have better and wider choices over fiesta, more resale value, and more commonly available parts. Don't take me wrong but your choice for girl, fiesta and focus both are good and ok to start with as a first timer car.

Fiesta is a very good choice. My sister in law bought a 2011 Fiesta Titanium, and its a very nice, complete car. Quiet ride, very comfortable, and great looking. Compared to the direct competition, like the Yaris and Tida, the Fiesta is much more mature, has the comfort of a much larger car. In my opinion. the Focus is also a good car, but the Fiesta is better looking.