•  
Advertise here

1.2 Million Kms on 2006 model Honda Civic in 5 years

sanjayl

This is a true and incredible story of Paul Habib putting 750,000 Miles (1,200,000 Kms) on his 2006 model Honda Civic in 5 years time. These type of stories really make my belief even more stronger on Honda as a reliable and trustworthy car manufacturer. What an inspiring story from Jalopnik: http://jalopnik.com/5885287/how-i-put-750000-miles-on-my-honda-civic-in-just-five-years

I think my civic will touch 200,000 kms in next few weeks time. I would love to hear and see what other Honda owners cars are touching on high mileage side and how's their side of story.

The major stuff i have gone through for my civic was radiator, alternator and Ac compressor change except the usual tit-bits of every minor-major services. At around 160,000 kms i have thought of selling my car as its getting too old for the job. May be it was because in 2-3 months time i have faced two big expenses of alternator and Ac compressor change unlike in the past. It's true for maintaining high mileage car we tend to spend bit more than usual, but the pride, attachment and love felt every time we sit and drive is totally priceless. Do you agree guys?