•  
Advertise here

Manual Or Auto?

Actually both have their advantages and disadvantages

Manual Transmission: The cars with manual transmission is good for drivers as they can concentrate more on the driving than doing other activities. One has to be attentive on the road while driving the manual transmission and it requires changing the level of gear at certain speed interval.

Automatic Transmission: Because of the increasing traffic on Dubai roads, automatic transmission cars are the better choice. Manual transmission cars are heavy to tackle in the traffic.

So, it you are driving car on the less congestion road, Manual transmission is a good choice. But, in traffic Automatic are easy and smooth choice.

Agreed! I use to drive manual transmission before and recently bought an automatic transmission car. I like driving my car, but it was more fun to drive the manual car as all the time your eyes are on the road and your mental attention is towards driving. But with automatic transmission, I don't concentrate much on the road rather I am always busy searching something in the car.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...