•  
Advertise here

Where is AUDI DUBAI owners facebook page gone?

Where is AUDI DUBAI owners facebook page gone? Its showing local dealer page now.

Welcome to the official Audi Dubai Facebook page! مرحبا بكم في صفحة الفيس بوك الرسمية لسيارات أودي

Admin: have you renamed community fanpage? or sold it to Naboodah?

Dear All, we have not sold any facebook page or any domain name ever to anyone and will never intend to do the same in future.

Last year one of our Porsche community at www.porschedxb.com has been legally challenged by Porsche Germany in court and we have won that case with respect.

http://www.7daysindubai.com/UAE-car-fans-win-legal-tussle-Porsche-website/story-16554805-detail/story.html

We have noticed this Audi Dubai Facebook fan page has been deleted since Jan 2013 and then new page formed from Audi or its dealers in Dubai. Nobody asked us to rename that page or gave any relevant reason before deleting it, they simply deleted the Audi owners community history since 3 years with 1000's of people liking it from Dubai and neighboring emirates. This act clearly shows the importance of fan page from Facebook perspective and importance of Audi Owners from Brand perspective.

These kind of act make us believe even more in what we are doing. They make us stand stronger and keep continuing this Audi Owners community in UAE that has helped thousands of Audi owners through out the Middle east and GCC region. We are very fortunate and delighted from the love that we receive from our members on weekly/monthly basis thru emails and phone calls.

We wish both the big corporations good luck for their future, and move on.

That's very strange and sad to hear. Does anyone facebook local number, as i remember seeing sometime back that they are going to open mideast branch in dubai internet city. Lets get together and make a visit to their office to ask what nonsense they do for few extra dollars under the table and in ads commitment. I always wonder that how much full page ad in gulfnews cost, which audi places almost every alternate day. why so much noise and show bizness.

Thanks Admin, for such an approach towards this issues.

Naboodah / Audi doing business and this there main profit center for fixing cars and repairing cars. Anything that hampers that share will be taken down ethically or unethically. Brand enthusiasm and community talks is only for real owners like us, who pay there hard earned money to buy Audi, and not for dealers. They don't want us to talk anything other than just handing over the credit card and swiping few thousands for each visit we make.

I remember sometime back, i mentioned this forum to service adviser in Dubai and he just pretended that such forum doesn't exists. That's how these people are trained to act, ignorance is bliss. Regarding newspaper ad, it cost around 30k - 60k for each half page advertisement that comes from our cars services, spares and new purchases.

They shouldn't have been so cruel in getting our facebook fanpage deleted.

This is quite funny to see, how insecure Audi dealers are in Dubai. They atleast need to grow 20 - 30 years more to stop this childish act and get humiliated. I can see other car dealers have no problem in promting brand love, i also drive Land Rover and just checked their facebook page and its still alive.