•  
Advertise here

More power!

karan

Hi guys I recently bought a TT and love the car to death. It is powerful and all worth the money. I was reading a couple of articles on how easy it is to add more power to the TT's engine and make it more fuel efficient as well as increase the acceleration. I am not trying to be difficult but i really want to know tried and tested methods on how i could experiment with my car just to fall more in love with it. Anyone care to share?

You can do what i did on a friend's advise ... i got an upgraded exhaust system which improved the flow of combusted air out of the engine .. this in turn improved the engine's HP .. with an upgraded exhaust system you can ensure that additional air and fuel is taken into the engine and combusted... it will produce more power for your car and its not an expensive installation either. Just keep in mind that the exhaust system that will be incorporated should have pipes with a larger diameter.

in addition to what abbaz said you can add a cold air intake since the factory one is a plastic air box with a built-in filter. A less restrictive cold air intake system and air filter will improve the air flow into the engine. This just means that the engine will breathe faster.