•  
Advertise here

A6 wohoo!

Oh yeah. The latest A6 is everything but disappointing. It’s a hi-tech, high quality sophisticated ride with great performance.

I find the price pretty reasonable too and whoever thinks that its overpriced can get themselves another because this is made for the elite. This car is worth every cent. The butch performance of the turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 220 horsepower is spectacular. The premiums turbo diesel 240-hp 3.0-liter six cylinder is even just heavenly.

I can drive it all day. Just need to buy one first :P

Even with this power engine the fuel economy is not compromised at all. This has 40/53 km per gallon. They also had the wheelbase dimensions changed, up nearly three inches thanks to a re-engineered front differential and axle.

Its simply an impressive car i would say.

The Technology in the car is impressive. It equipped with a cellular data plan to pipe information to its occupants, an optional navigation system, 3D Google maps. The 9 speaker stereo system has excellent sound quality. These features just take my breath away which is why I need someone to give me this ride on my birthday!! (nothing better 8-) )

• 2 weeks later...

A6 is a complete justice to the name Audi. Its completely worth it. And about the price....well... luxury things doesn't come in small packets. talk about exteriors, performance, interiors... Everything is wrht spending. I can definetely say that driving will be more fun and relaxing if its A6... :P:lol:;)8-)8-)8-)