Advertise here

Introdcue Yourself

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

first of all, it's good to know there's a forum for Bimmer owners in Dubai! It's much needed! Let's hope it picks up!

I am real BMW Fanatic with many on my "have owned list", some are: E27 323i, E30 325i Coupe, E36 318i Sedan, E36 325i Coupe, E46 330ci, E82 135i , Z4 3.0si, Z4 M coupe, E90 335i (currently owned). I have owned other makes of cars, like VW, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan...but in short, nothing comes close to a BMW!!!

I will be delighted to share my own pleasures and pains with these great machines, I've been throught a lot of good and bad!

Cheers!

MK

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member bmxdxb.com and I am a big BMW fanatic. I have still not been able to get out of the ultimate driving pleasure that we get out of driving any BMW whether it be new or old. It's an amazing car! Currently I drive an X5. I love driving it and love the fact that I own one. I love the soul this car has got in it. It's a mind-blowing SUV.

I would also like to let you all know that I am the owner of a service centre in Dubai called as The Mechanix Auto Service Centre. We do everything you need for your car starting from a simple service to a complete re-build. We've got amazing experience in vehicle restoration/re-build. Currently we are restoring a 1995 BMW 740Li. I shall post pictures on my website soon for all of you to see.

Inorder to know more about my service centre, to book an appointment for service or to schedule drop-ins log on to www.themechanixdubai.com

We have all the details including our location map. So why wait friends. Bring your BMW to the right hands. :)

Regards,

Midhun Dinesan

Director

The Mechanix Auto Service Centre

• 3 weeks later...

My name is JP, I'm Greek, from Athens, in Dubai for 3 years. I drive a E60 M5, it was in Wheels Magazine a few months ago.

This is my third BMW, first was a 325Ci, then a M3 and now an M5. If you have an M5, keep it, best engine ever made by BMW and it will no doubt be a classic one day worth a lot of money.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Im shak, Ive worked with cars all my life! started with Jaguar Cars Uk as a Mechcanical/electrical Technician and then for BMW Sytner Dearlership Coventry (UK).

I am a certified BMW Technician working for a Indipendant BMW Garage in DUBAI (The X service Centre).

It will be a pleasure in answering any BMW technical questions.

Glad to be part of a growing forum!

Shak X

• 2 months later...