•  
Advertise here

Confusion

This is my first time to experience the wrangler 2012 … before I was using hummer h2 6.2 engine it was great car comfortable and tuff in desert.. My subject is asking you all please please help me for upgrading my wrangler…. First I well put the list of the modification

2.5 inch pro comp lift kit

Aev jk ront winch bumber

Pocket fender flare for jk

3.6 afe air intake filter

Rugged ridg black rims 17" with machined lip

Cooper stt 33x12.5R17

And want to change the deffrentional raio to 4.56

Please advise me … because I am using this car 50 in desert and 50 in road

The issue is some of my friend told me don’t do any change in the car because I will lose much power only thing I should do is to change the rims and tire and they advise me to go for all train I mean tire which can be used in/ off road (soft grip) that’s whay indeed you're advise ….but the game is the shop which advise me for all this item told me that if igo for full items I well save 25% so advise me please don't no what to do

You choose for yourself what you need and what you dont, no need to listen to shop who sells all as they will sell you all mods for cost of ur wrangler by brainwashing you easily.

2.5 inch pro comp lift kit

(Only for desert, on road for daily use you might hate it as ur jeep will be more tipsy on turns).

Aev jk front winch bumber

(only for desert and then RTA might not pass ur car in next passing as metal bumper not allowed any more).

Pocket fender flare for jk

(Its just cosmetic stuff, no practical use)

3.6 afe air intake filter

(This might be useful for slightly better acceleration for road and desert, careful in not buying the one that makes noise then you will have issues with sharjah police)

Rugged ridg black rims 17" with machined lip

(Will make jeep more heavy and kill engine in desert more, but it might looks good)

Cooper stt 33x12.5R17

(Will make jeep more heavy and kill engine in desert more, but it might looks good)

And want to change the deffrentional raio to 4.56

(This is good mod to gain some power to neutralize the extra weight you are putting, but it will void the warranty for sure).

If time was like before then getting headers and exhaust would have been best bet, but now noisy vehicle is big trouble.

If i am in your place i will choose myself that what i want more and go that route. I think your friend is right mate.

thaaaaanks dear for you're replay

already i went for mobar lift kit 2.5 full kit

and fender + 17" rims with bfgoorich tire 285/70/17

with mobar kat back

front bumper steel one ..... because i well buy new car so no problem for first 3 year

Thank you and waiting for you're replay about my modification

• 5 weeks later...