•  
Advertise here

Door locks

Does anyone know if a good reasonable priced garage to fix my door lock on my 2002 wrangler. The driver door lock seems to be fine, but the passenger side does not lock even after the key is turned to lock. I'd rather change both the locks on the door if that possible.

Thanks for your replies in advance. Cheers. G

Thanks for the quick reply hashim.

But out of curiosity, wouldn't the key change ? I thought each car had a unique key cylinder. Would i have to carry a separate key for the passenger side and a separate for the driver and ignition ?

Sorry for the dumb questions. Just a new jeep owner :)

Thanks a million

Cheers

G

You can change both locks for 50 aed and get remote for 100 aed. So your ignition key is intact and will work with ignition and remote will open and close doors.

Or change the faulty lock mechanism only from inside and see if ur current key can be usable on both doors, check with the shop keeper before buying they can advise u better after seeing the present state of lock. Basically if only lock is issue then its doable as they can change the lock from inside (not tumblers). But if tumblers are bad then they have to change the tumblers too which will change the key too.