•  
Advertise here

liberty gone... whats coming?

khandelwal

Hello ppl i have an old liberty and recently found out that the car was discontinued in Aug last year. I was wanting to buy the same car in a newer model but supposedly it has been replaced with a successor. i just wanted to know how the new ride is as compared to the good old liberty that I have owned for so many years.

Any major differences ... and sorry for being soo outdated about the information but is it in the markets yet?

Thank ya'all!

@ Umair

your information is right ... the 2012 liberty was the last of its kind and the successor was the Cherokee ... the new and improved 2014 model is close to perfect if you are a jeep fan ... its reliable and its updated for today's world. If I am not wrong the design was introduced in 2013 ... you know that ... all new and improved ... and the much-awaited 2014 cherokee will be hitting the markets soon. It has a lot better fuel-economy and I love the modern touch to it. The car will come packed with new technology that I would love to try out!

Salaam everyone

I want to find out more about the new cherokee and so I started looking online about dealers in the UAE, there are two listed, trading enterprises and western motors. Both led me to the same website which is weird O_o

Really interested in visiting the sheikh zayed rd showroom. Anyone had any prior experience?

Hi Harman,

Trading is for dubai and western is for abu dhabi. In Dubai or rather in whole UAE you will only find one dealer for any car. I guess in cars they don't like competition, unlike other places where you can take quote from 10 dealers before buy same car to evaluate best discounts and services offered.