•  
Advertise here

Dubai Service Centre

Hi All,

Has anyone else had problems getting appointments with the Hyundai service centres in Dubai?

When I say problems, I mean that they only have appointment availability 2-3 sometimes 4 weeks in advance.

I have dealt with several other service centres in Dubai and none have been this bad. I could call and get any type of service within 2-4 days max.

I was also told if my service contract had expired I could go as a walk in. But if I tried to walk in while my service contract was valid they would make me set an appointment. Shouldn't a customer with a service contract get priority over a walk in?

Just wanted to know if anyone else dealt with the same issues.

If so, what did you do? Is it possible to cancel my service contract?

Its a sad reality of when you pay upfront in advance you get ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE my friend. Doesn't this service contract logic proves it again. As you paid money in advance and now you need them rather than they need you, so they are busy cashing non service contract people and make you wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Around a year back i had to get timing belt change. They gave an appointment within 2 days which was good for me and as promised they said they would change timing belt in 24 hrs that they did they even delivered the car to my office where i asked as a special request and top it all the car was spick and spack.

Ofcourse this was charged a lot as my car was not under warranty but i didnt have time then to spend so it was one of the time crucial thing which was taken care off.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...