•  
Advertise here

Hyundai Tucson 2012

I have basic Hyundai Tucson in white color, i want to change my headlights to xenon or led lamps, any idea from where can i get this? and what will be its cost?

Secondly, i want day time running lights in my tucson, possible?

Last, i want to change my front grill to black currently its in white color..

Go to sharjah industrial area, there is bmw road there you can find all what you are looking for. Some shops do the installation and other sells only the headlihts like angel eyes led one you are looking. Im not sure if they can add DRL (Daytime Running Light), but it should not be difficult for them to add and install additional wiring tdirectly thru battery as you dont need switch for that so its ok. Check may be they will do it for you. For grill you can check with spar parts dealer in same area they might have some other color option, but chances are pretty less. If they dont then you can get your present grill powder coated from any good body workshop in dubai. Powder coating is better than paint as its weather proof and doesnt age after six months - year, though slightly expensive than repainting but defintely worth in long way. Good luck.,