•  
Advertise here

Service Appointment

Hi,

Getting a service appointment from Hyundai Sheik Zayed Road branch is really annoying these days. I've called them on 17th Sep 2013, they said the next available date is 19th Oct 2013. The worst part is I already paid them for a service agreement. I've decided not tor renew the service agreement, which is due next month.

Wanted to know, if any of you guys are also facing the same issue, or the issue is faced by people who already have a service agreement.

Would be great, if some one throws light into the above.

Regards,

B. G. Krishna

I believe its only because you have paid them in advance and they can toggle service agreement guys as they like. The only way to found out truth is call them again and pretend you are a new customer (without giving the plate number) and see the next appointment availability and if it is any earlier you will know your answer.

Whatever the outcome, do let everyone knows here. It will surely help others too in the future.

I have similar issue; when i first booked for 1000km service i was given a 3 weeks time, but my km is more than 900km that time, i have no choice but to booked then. But i tried again to check if there's an earlier slot because my km will reach 2000 if they won't give me any slot asap. They manage to give me within a week booking, but in Ras Al Khor!

And just for a Quick Service, it took me 4 hours waiting! :evil: I've filed a complain immediately... I can't help but to compare the convenient service at Honda (my previous car is 06' civic).

Now for my Santa Fe 5000km service, i booked 3 weeks earlier and given a slot on Tuesday, 8th Oct at SZR, but i underestimated it and i still have more than 600km so i called last Thursday and try to book for next week but were surprise to know that the next slot is around Nov. already! :?:

I think Edison is right... if i only knew they are doing this for owners with pre-service agreement or worst for people like me who take the 2 years relax plan, i should have chosen the other ramadan promos. I don't find it relaxing now. :lol:

"FROST" 2014 Santa Fe DM 3.3L