•  
Advertise here

Opinion on this car

Hi fellas, one of my friends bought a tiburon and i have become infatuated with the car. i havn't had a chance to drive the vehicle around myself so wanted to get some opinions on how well this car drives and is it suitable for a person like me who is a family man as well as a fanatic for sporty coupes. I also thought that my friend paid a bit extra for this car and wanted to know what is the generally known market price for the tiburon. any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Tiburon for sure ... oh i didnt know they ended production of this car in 2008? My friend did buy the same year's model though. That clears that. Anyways, I liked the looks of it and to be honest i am not familiar with the tiburon at all. So you are saying it was a terrible car ... even if it was ended back in 2008 ... why would you say that? Did it have a lot of problems attached to it?

You need to be more specific about which model you are talking about ... with this particular car, the older models were not really impressive but hyundai picked them up with time. The face-lifts were doing well especially after 2002. among all the tiburons from start to finish my fav was the 6 speed manual - Coupe GT V6.

Okay getting serious ... the tiburon 08 model GT coupe was one of the best in the entire league. Previous cars were toys sadly enough. Anyways ... the 08 coupe has a 7/10 rating on majority of the websites online proving consumer satisfaction. Not bad in the design, sporty driving and good warranty offered by the company but unfortunately many owners complained about the stiff driving experience. If you have not driven the car yet, i'd say give it a ride before you decide anything further.