•  
Advertise here

FX35 Dashboard Acne

My friend also has same and there is no repair for this, only change is required and my friend got it done in warranty from AA for free.

So make sure if you have warranty its time to use it nicely, without that i think it costs 5000 dhs.

One of the main reason for these tiny blisters are direct sunlight and my answer to Infiniti is where in Dubai we have indirect sunlight, pretty lame these guys have become now on the sake of cost cutting.

• 8 months later...

this is usual for all fx.. its to do with material quality, it just doesnt take the heat v suffer in this part of the world.anyways it falls under an extended warranty, so u can get it replaced all for no cost within 5 years. i got mine replaced by Al Masood Abudhabi last year. mst say gr8 service..

all the best

• 4 months later...

Hi guys...my fx35 in only 3 n half year n got it brand new...and the bubbles are stared to show in my dashboard...I checked online and this is not because of the sun..this is a mani factory defect...and it's worlwide...and not guys that I have a covered parking..so my car doesn't see a lot of sun lights...I am very disappointed...n I will never buy any Japanese rubbish car any more...regards

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...