•  
Advertise here

What was your worst car problem ever happened?

Car stalled all of sudden at speed of 110kmph on hatta oman road closer to Dubai, as if there is no fuel and not starting again. No crank, no light, no jump start helped. Completely DEAD.

Put on recovery sent to workshop.

Discovered that anti theft immobiliser wiring got short circuit and car thought its thief who is driving and shut everything down.....!

I was actually in Egypt at the time, and this was back when I had my Pontiac; I was driving down one of the major highway, and there was this sharp (for a highway) turn ahead. I'm sitting there, cruising, and prepared to make the turn, and all of a sudden one of my tires began to thump, and I spun out. Luckily, I ended safely along the side of the road, but I accumulated a few hundred dollars worth of damage on my car. Definitely not very fun at all.

So last year the brakes in my car sort of gave out while I was at a stop light!!! It was so weird. I hit the brakes as I was coming towards the light. They worked and then it felt like the petal just went to the floor. And the car moved forward while my foot was still on the brake petal!!! I swear I felt my heart fall into my stomach and die! I was so scared, but then I quickly mashed on the brake petal as far as I could. That worked and I got home. When I took it to the shop, my guy said it was the brake line. :/

• 1 year later...
Guest Carter

Interesting discussion about worst car problem, and i really appreciate to above discussion, well before read this discussion, i have no idea about worst car problem, but after read this discussion, i also know about worst car problem ....

• 3 weeks later...