•  
Advertise here

Which Infiniti you prefer: Used vs. new and why?

I got my Infiniti QX4 used, and thankfully I've had no issues with it at all! It's a great car, but I'm sure if I did not check it out to make sure there was nothing wrong with it beforehand, I could have had some trouble on my hands.

Used. Once you drive off the dealership with your new vehicle, the value goes down faster than you can say "Infiniti". If you know your cars, know how to check for everything (engine, transmission, timing belts e.t.c.) then you can find a great deal on used Infiniti's. That's how I found mine.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I think new is new, you cant beat the feel, charm, pride and honor of it when you roll out of dealership. Its priceless feel. I know when it comes to depreciation, it has its toll but we dont buy infiniti to save on money either, buy Nissan or Toyota or Kia then.

from all the hubbub about high performance automobiles these days, supercars are not a new phenomenon. There has always been an inventor trying to build a faster automobile. I think Infinity falls in that category. The car just does not insulate you from the road, great experience indeed driving this beauty, so I will go for new one obviously.