•  
Advertise here

Insane but true - problems with pedal

hello everyone,

i have a very strange problem which can be totally ignored but I just love my QX56 so much that I don't want to ignore it. Came to this forum hoping to get some valuable answers!! .. please do help.

i bought my car just a couple of months ago. From the beginning every time I have put my foot down on the gas pedal I have felt a noticeable vibration. Never heard of this issue before ... It only happens when the car is stationary with me applying force to the pedal. Dealership says they can't do anything ... they can try to replace the pedal and see but i am not convinced with that solution. Any ideas guys?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well you can put the condition with dealer or any workshop you get this sorted that if it doesn't cure the problem then they will fit the old working part back and not charge you for new one. It's a very small common sense situation trick, that I have tried in many places and then that workshop like a charm before advising any new part blindly.

After all its my money and I don't mind spending if its needed, but why to waste on guess work.

• 1 month later...

What dose a good mechanic do when a car come to his garage.

Without even asking or listening to anything he want to open the hood of the car

WHYYYYY

is it me who has noticed this or there is someone else noticing the same

I had the problem with brakes and my mechanic insisted on opening the hood.

i had problem with brake lights he wants to open the hood.

Why

INSANE BUT TRUE

• 1 year later...

I personally hate problems like this because they create dilemmas. This could be a harmless appearance but it can also be an indication of a bigger problem. On the othe rhand, they will need to remove and get back many car parts in order to determine what causes that vibration so be prepared to wait for a lnog period of time. Use a professional service because this is a difficult task.