•  
Advertise here

Kia Cadenza Long term review

ibbu_20

Kia Cadenza Long term review:

I am sure a lot of people must be waiting for the long term review of cadenza, because I was also one among them last year. I bought my cadenza last year in feb 2011, almost a year and thought it will be a good time to post my comments.Ok lets get started!! I will categorize each aspect and give rating of 1-10 for each of them

Looks—–> 10/10 :D

One of the best looking sedans in this category I always turn around heads while driving in Riyadh.

Space/comfort—-> 10/10 :D

Quite big both from Inside and outside. Amazing boot space. On my way to Bahrain I carried 3 suit cases and 2 hand bags and lot of other stuff. The boot is also capable of carrying long objects like Golf sticks.

Luxury—>9/10 :)

Every one can see this in the specification so I don’t need to reiteriate. All I want to say is that all options are same as full options LS E350 or may be more. The ambience of the car especially during night is amazing with beautiful mood lighting all over the cabin

Sound system—>8/10 :)

One of the best sound systems I have heard. though I am not driving the full options, the dimension system I have comes with amazing bass and surround effect. The system is simple to use with options of USB, Ipod, Iphone and 6 CDs.

Technology——->8/10 :)

Things like Hydrophobic wind shield, rain sensors, automatic folding of side mirror, rear view curtain, drivers seat automatic adjustment with entry and exit, trip computer, rear view mirror and so on.. most of the mentioned above are not ther even on Honda accord and the competitors of similar category. Even if they are it is twice as expensive.

Power—-> 10/10 :roll:

The only car which can beat candenza in this segment is Nissan Maxima, which is 310 BHP. I have beaten Charger (v6), Toyota avalon/aurion, Honda accord and many more..

Handling/braking—>6/10 :(

Kia has done justice to the Power of the car by not giving good handling. I think the root cause is cheap nexen tyres, which tend to loose the grip too easily. However, Kia has rectified this in 2012 by fitting them with hankook ventus V12 (Ultra High performance tire). I hope the handling and braking improves.

The over all rating of Car is 8/10 and for the amount of money you pay for all these options will compensate the missing two points