•  
Advertise here

What was your worst car workshop (garage) experience?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mechanic could fix spark plug in whole day, as when he starts the car it do big missing as if i bought bad spark plug. After whole day of exercise another senior mechanic discover that one of the spark plug gap is messed up as while installing it fell in engine bay and messed up the spark plug gap which makes too much hesitation and missing.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

BTW service centre in Shk road is much worse than anywhere. I had a very bad experience in the first service itself, after which i never gave it to them. Can you believe they didnt even wash the car properly and i had some white kind of stuff all over my door.. had literally fought with them and finally the service advisor agreed to re-wash the car.. raised a complaint but had no response from any of the kia ppl... anyway i am happy with the emarat service stations.. they do it infront of me and i can see and tell them what do i need to do.. i am a heavy driver..(Drives almost 200 kms a day) and in less than a year my car has covered 58500 kms... i will have to find a good garage to do a full checkup as i experience some problems with it after a very long salalah trip ..can anyone suggest me one??

• 4 months later...

i had taken a service contract upto 40k kms. I always ended up giving my car for service 2000kms ahead cause their appointment dates are way ahead. And the worst is that they don't work on the car much. Couple of times i felt my car had just been washed and given back to me. I complained & a couple of supervisors & managers called me up. They are all good listeners, no action. Lot of these service centers don't do much on the cars but just wash them & return it back. I wanted to extend my 40k kms contract to 60k kms, they were charging about 2.1K & that's a bomb. My car feels so old because of their shitty service. I drive a Kia Optima 2012. Its better to get it serviced outside, atleast you get to see for yourself the work.