•  
Advertise here

How convincing is Kia cars in Dubai

Kia is good, but again you get what you pay for. Moved from Toyota I strongly feel the difference in build quality and sturdyyness. For long run I think Kia will breakdown more as its budget build car, but for 3-5 year this looks good.

As ali mentioned about less number of service center, plus I feel those service center also lack the qualified professional as many time I these guys with blank faces when some tricky situation arise and they keep running in and out.

Very wisely said but frankly there is not much difference between a build quality of a KIA compared to any of it Japanese rivals I went for it becuase lets face it in Dubai you have to change a car every 5 - 10 year be it a Japanese or a Korean, Myself I move for a Japanese car and the only reason I went for it is beacuse the build quality and the options I get is almostthe same as I would get in Japanese car. Why pay almost 30 - 40% more and go for the same thig yes I would give a point to the Japanese for its excelletn resale value. But then again If you look at a toyota corolla today the basic model starts froma whopping 70-80K so if you buy a car so expensive the obviously the depreciation is going to be slow as well. With regards to the serice it very very bad as a matter of fact I have nbow decided not to go to the service centre any more and instead get the service done my self getting original spare parts ofcourse. I would like to get your feed back based on your expeirence Amin