•  
Advertise here

Newbie driver

Guys, being a newbie driver and having just got my license I was thinking of which car to buy, I find the kia soul wagon a very suitable car for ladies and its weird exteriors appeal to me :) Firstly, should i get the latest 2013 or can also settle with the older models? Are there any huge differences in them? Secondly, are there other better cars available in the market for the same price or not? Please know that being a female with having no car-expertise I am very naive towards how to judge a vehicle. Can someone lead me into the right direction?

H firefly,

For starters i think you should go with the 2010 model since it is the best among all of them ... the latest ones don't have such positive reviews. Yes it is an easy ride so it suits new drivers perfectly well. Well ... this vehicle is one of the cheapest cars around, you have the option of buying used cars but rather from a more reliable manufacturer like toyota or honda ... OR you can also buy the volkswagen jetta ... i think the jetta is actually priced lesser than the soul wagon!