•  
Advertise here

Introduce yourself

LandroverDubai

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, my name is Ahmad and I'm a lawyer... yes, the second most hated profession after dentists! hehe. I recently bought a 2005 Range Rover HSE, last BMW production model (love the BMW engine inside!) and I've been loving this car since day one... its brilliant on the highway and sooooo comfortable! I've always been a sports car fan but after driving an RR... my priorities have changed :)

• 4 months later...

Hello Friends !

My Name is Sundar and I turned my childhood dream into reality by owning a LR Disco ( 2004).

Have been using it purely as my off road companion since Jan this year and am Pretty happy with the performance.

Nice to be associated with like minded souls. Thanks for the opportunity.(To Ghassan especially who had contacted me)

I do however need to learn to master the art of optimizing the performance by enhancing my driving skills of this lovely beast.

Thats it for now and I would be grateful for any advise from your end which I can put to use and make myself a better LR driver.

Sundar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

My name is Willie and I am excited to join this group! I hope to have many good conversations and meet some like-minded Landy lovers. I am from South Africa and also lived in Namibia for a number of years. I have been off-roading and overlanding for many years, into some stunningly wild and remote places all over Southern Africa, and my last vehicle before moving to Dubai was a beautifully kitted Defender Puma. I love Land Rovers!

• 1 month later...

Hi Landrover addicts, my name is Kim. I am in Abu Dhabi but originally come from Western Australia.

My daily ride is a Gulf spec 2000 Disco 2 that is pretty much as it came out of the factory. This is Landrover #5 for me, starting too many years ago with two Series 2a's, a series 3, and a RHD Aussie spec 2001 Disco 2 that I still own in Australia.

All the series rovers had (or ended up with) 202 cu inch red motor Holdens, both Discos are 4 litre petrol.

I really enjoy the comments on the forum and it is a great help to those of us who are relatively recent arrivals in the UAE.

Cheers...... Kim